5/26/15

My guest post for a marriage/relationship blog

A while ago my friend, Celeste Davis, asked me to write a guest post for her new blog, "I Believe in a Thing Called Love." I love, love, love her blog; I enjoy her perspective, and the perspectives shared by her husband and other friends. It's a funny, uplifting, and helpful blog about supporting marriage relationships, and it's been great preparation for me (by the way, nine days!). Here's a reproduction of that post I wrote. It's a follow-up to Celeste's post about "companionship inventory," an awesome way to develop communication and emotional intimacy in relationships. I recommend you read her original post, Improving Your Marriage With Weekly Companionship Inventory, too.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think we might have to start doing a married version of this. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for your comment! Celeste's blog has some awesome marriage ideas.

      Delete