12/8/15

November Happenings, including Sister Sun's Return!

I was just going to write about our Thanksgiving trip, but I realized there's a bunch of other stuff I never talked about too! So here's our November, in photos:

Belated pumpkin carving! Because if you run out of time in October, you shouldn't just let that pumpkin go to waste!
I also really wanted to get the pumpkin seeds out and roast them.
I think it turned out pretty well!
Mom & Dad Shelton came for the last home game! We also saw Skyler perform in the marching band.
We finished our thankful tree as well.
Tygan's family has a tradition of "Balloon Day": the day before Thanksgiving, the children in the family keep themselves busy by making small handmade gifts which they hide under blankets and balloons. I made sketches/caricatures of everybody, and Tygan made personalized paper snowflakes.

We ordered a photo puzzle for Tygan's mom's birthday in September, and we put it together over the break. This was my favorite part. :)

Katelyn came home from her mission!

It's great to have my sister back. Now we're just waiting on my brother!
We went to the temple together with Katelyn and got some nice pictures taken.
Ummmm I think that's it! What a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment