3/8/16

Ponderize: Matthew 11:29

Don't stress.

I used the wooden background because it was one of the only ones I had, but I kind of like how it's a nod to what a "yoke" is made out of. Unintentionally clever of me! Haha.

One of my personal weaknesses is that I am too much of a "rules" person. Good in moderation, not so much in excess. I don't put much stock in personality quizzes, but I appreciate that I can find parts of their descriptions that relate to me. I have a "blue" personality, which for me means that I "have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. ... [I am] dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. ... [I] also tend to be overly guilt-prone and worry about a wide expanse of potential problems. It can cause [me] to be too serious minded and unable to relax." Those are some of the more negative parts of my personality that I'd like to work on. So this week's focus is to loosen up! Which sounds easy enough, but for some of us it's not! Remembering how Jesus Christ focused on people rather than protocol helps me with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment