8/9/17

"Ask Your Husband These Questions"

What is something I always say?
     You think he's okay?
What makes me happy?
     Trivial Pursuit
What makes me sad?
     Levi not sleeping
How tall am I?
     Uh...5'4"... It's 5'3", but I feel like it's better to err on the side of too tall. But you're just the right height. You're writing that all down aren't you. Ummmm. Bazinga.
What's my favorite thing to do?
     Read about babies sleeping (Me: Oh, come on. Tygan: *laughs*)
What do I do when you're not around?
     Long for me.
What makes you proud of me?
     Everything. Is that a cop-out answer?
What is my favorite food?
     Cheesecake?
What is my favorite restaurant?
     Panda Express
If I could go anywhere, where would I want to go?
     Greece. Ancient Greece.
Do you think you could live without me?
     Never!
What is my favorite movie?
     Um...Princess Bride.
Who is my celebrity crush?
     Bubblegum Bart.
You get a phone call that I am in trouble; who am I with?
     That's easy: Levi.

No comments:

Post a Comment