Last year for our first Halloween, Tygan and I were Ron and Hermione; this year, our couple's costume was Hercules and Meg (from the Disney movie)!
I chose this because I have no idea if I'll want to have long hair when I have kids, so I wanted to take advantage of that while I could. One of the best parts of the Hercules costume was this sword that Tygan got from work:
![]() |
| Tygan's office |
On Halloween night, we spent our evening at home eating caramel corn and carving pumpkins. My pumpkin is supposed to be a baby in a pumpkin crib/cage, because every time I look at the empty crib in our room it reminds me of a little baby jail. Tygan's pumpkin is Cthulu.
My favorite part of my pumpkin is actually the super long curly stem. That's what made me fall in love with it at the farmer's market:
Thus ends our Hallow's Eve festivities. I'm not too sad, though. I'm soooo excited for Christmas (my whole family [pretty much] will be together for the first time in over two years!), and Thanksgiving will be great too, and I'm considering doing a murder mystery dinner sometime but we'll see. I'm so glad my second trimester fell during the holidays so I can enjoy them more...but then again, that means I could accidentally EAT ALL THE THINGS!




No comments:
Post a Comment