Flying with a 15-month-old was...a blur. I honestly don't remember most of it at this point. We paid extra to get a trip with no layovers, so it was to get it all over with at once. I'll go back and look at my packing list and post about flying with babies sometime.
Once there, we enjoyed spending time with Tygan's siblings and my family who were in town, exploring the changes at BYU (the family study room of the HBLL is SWEET), and prepping for the wedding. We've really been missing some of our favorite Provo restaurants, so we were excited to be able to revisit Galilee Grill and Hruska's Kolaches, but Green Panda will have to wait til next time.
The day before the wedding, Tygan attended the bachelor party which was go-karts and pizza, and I went to the bachelorette party which was an escape room! This was my third time doing an escape room, and we beat it! UNDEFEATED, Y'ALL. Katelyn had never done an escape room before, so I made sure she got to be the first one into the secret room after we found the lever to open up the wall. I think she liked it.
The sealing was nice; nothing really stood out to me, but I was glad to be there. Afterward, I was in charge of putting up the growing-up pictures for the reception and took it very seriously. So seriously that I forgot my other job was supposed to be hanging up greenery :( so that didn't get done. But it was all incredibly beautiful and made me want to have another wedding because weddings are awesome (if you're not paying for it...and also dealing with school, and job applications...nevermind).
This was my first time ever being a bridesmaid, and I loved getting to help out and, of course, wear a new dress. With pockets!
It was an extremely hot day, and between that and all the craziness happening, Levi was not a happy camper. When we did the big group shot after the sealing where everyone cheered while the bride and groom kissed, the noise TERRIFIED Levi and the poor kid burst into tears. Eventually he calmed down enough for this pic so...yay?
I was also the unofficial videographer and later put together this montage to their song, "Be My Forever." It was fun to make and I'm proud of it :)
Anyway, it was a beautiful wedding, and I hardcore fangirl over Katelyn and Nathan and can't wait to see their adventures unfold. I love you seester!





No comments:
Post a Comment