Honestly, I didn't care about the donuts at all. I've been a bit over-sugared lately. However, I am a HUGE fan of dress-up, and Tygan's a huge fan of donuts, so we went for it!
![]() |
| You can't really tell, but I have some really heavy eyeliner on my left eye. (Tygan says I made a really hot pirate.) :) |
All that work went to waste, though, when the line at Krispy Kremes stretched the length of the building. Pirates of all shapes and sizes were there waiting for their own free donuts, and we heard they'd been waiting thirty minutes already. We'll go through great lengths to get free donuts if those lengths are fun, like dressing up, but there was no way were were going to sit in a line for hours.
So we did what anybody would do and went out for burritos instead.
![]() |
| The heavy eyeliner is only on one eye. Nice. (This was at Mountain West Burrito.) |


No comments:
Post a Comment