1/9/16

Christmas & New Year's 2015

Well, the holidays are over and I'm starting to feel like life's back to normal. We had an absolute blast with Tygan's family for Christmas and New Year's. We tried to fit in seeing my side of the family too, but I figured that after seeing my family for our reunion last summer, it was Tygan's family's turn.

My Christmas present to myself: a new set of scriptures with my new full name on them! Shiny.

Mom Shelton kindly made a matching stocking for me to go with the rest of the family's!


Christmas morning!
This sweet gift from mom and dad Shelton commemorates our first Christmas together. Aw!
My gift to Tygan - a new watch!
Tygan's gift to me - illustrated Harry Potter #1!
We also got the Pandemic board game! We died a lot.
Shiny new Kindle - literally.
Competing in Chopped - Shelton family edition.
While watching home videos from almost 20 years ago, Tygan laughed until he cried. Those videos were definitely a highlight of the trip. "I wish I was that bird!" Five-year-old Tygan: priceless.

What a great Christmas! It makes for an awesome start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment