3/28/20

"Ask Your Husband These Questions" Round 2

What is something I always say?
"Did you wash your hands?"

What makes me happy?
Podcasts

What makes me sad?
Lack of sleep

How tall am I?
5'3" I think

What's my favorite thing to do?
Decorate

What do I do when you're not around?
Pine for me.

What makes you proud of me?
Lots of things. How you go after your goals, how you take care of Levi, how you balance all the things you need to do and want to do, how you take care of me.

What is my favorite food?
Cheesecake

What is my favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden

If I could go anywhere, where would I want to go?
Taiwan

Do you think you could live without me?
Never

What is my favorite movie?
I don't know.

Who is my celebrity crush?
Bubblegum Bart
(Me: "That's what you said last time!" Him: *laughs* "How am I so consistently clever?")

You get a phone call that I am in trouble; who am I with?
It's gonna change, because now it's Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment